26 November - 5 December 2014
The second edition of Hong Kong Art Gallery Week, sponsored by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Private Banking, will launch on 26 November 2014 with a city-wide public programme of events, talks, tours and exhibitions presented by about 50 member galleries. The 2014 edition will focus on mapping the diverse characteristics of Hong Kong’s evolving art neighbourhoods from Central and Sheung Wan to Chai Wan and South Island.
Key events for public:
- Hong Kong Art Gallery Week: Wednesday, 26 November – Friday, 5 November, 2014
- Art LATES: Friday 28 November in Central and Tuesday 2 December in Soho & Sheung Wan
- Art DAY: Saturday 29 November in Chai Wan & South Island
- Art Bus: Transportation from PMQ to/from Chai Wan & South Island.
- Talks Programme: A series of talks focused on topics related to Hong Kong’s Art Ecology
- Education Programme: Interactive Public Art, Children’s Art Workshop